Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Unusual Talents!

In class this week we have started talking about creative writing. But writing is not the only form people choose when they want to be creative! So, here are some videos from youtube, which show people being creative in a few different ways.

In the first video, you'll see people who have talent in the arts of "lip-synching" and "air band."


In the second video, a young man has some creative dance moves, unlike anything I've seen before. *Pay attention to the second dancer, not the first.


In the third video, we can see creative use of treadmills!


Which video stars do you think have the most talent? Which do you think was the most difficult to perform? Why do you think people have hobbies like these? Which video was the most interesting to watch? Why?

2 comments:

  1. I think in all videos you need talent.in first video you must know how to play the instrument correctly, chords, notes, and how it sounds. the second video... (I didn't watch it)... About third video, great. a lot of work, practice and rehearsals, good; I think this is the most difficult because you need to practice a lot. people decide to do things like that because not all people can do it, unless you practice. interesting videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, all videos are funny and amazing, this people is so talented. I saw all the videos and my favorite was more than a feeling scrubs style, because Is very entertaining, it is impossible to see the video without laughing. But also I think that the video that shows the most difficult performs is the video of break dance, I can´t understand how they move his bodyes in this way, I want to learn, jiijiji . . . .it is so nice.

    Ximena.

    ReplyDelete